Signature 2014 - 21-24th February 2014 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai.
Signature 2014 scheduled from 21st to 24th February 2014 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai.
The Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council of India will be organising the 7th Edition of Signature 2014 at Mumbai from 21-24 February 2014. Signature is India's top-of-the-line modern concept jewellery show, showcasing the best and most innovative jewellery collections by the country's leading manufacturers.
2. The upcoming edition will feature 580 leading Indian companies occupying over 1100 stalls which will render plenty of sourcing opportunities for all types of gems & jewellery items like loose diamonds, gemstones, gold jewellery, and studded jewellery, an exclusive Signature Club for couture collection & International Pavilions from Israel, Belgium & Thailand to showcase the best of the international manufacturers.
3. It may be mentioned that the Council's 30th edition of India International Jewellery Show held in August 2013 witnessed a huge interest with over 1500 overseas buyers from 69 countries, like Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Canada, China, Egypt, Germany, Hong Kong, Iran, Israel, Italy, Korea, Japan, Nepal, Pakistan, South Africa, Madagascar, Netherlands, France, Finland, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Spain Thailand, Turkey, UAE, USA, UK, Russia/CIS countries, etc. participating in the event. The show garnered tremendous business response, and has further established successful sourcing partnerships in our objective to further enhance exports of gems and jewellery from India.
Hospitality details: The Council will offered the following complimentary package to the prospective buyers:
- 2 nights/3 days Stay at a Luxurious hotel during the event
- Airport pick-up & drops
- Shuttle bus services from Hotel to Exhibition & back
- Entry Passes to networking evenings
- Interpreter facility from non-English speaking countries (applicable for a group of min. 5 delegates)
Please note that the above-mentioned complimentary package can be considered only if the list of companies (with their profiles) interested in attending the show will reach the Council at least 60 days prior to the show dates with their profiles.
4. It is requested that the above-mentioned information may be circulated amongst relevant New Zealand business organisations. The interested parties may be advised to directly contact the following Council official for further coordination:
Mr. Vikrant Pradhan,
Asst. Director - Exhibitions