The Sports Goods Export Promotion Council (SGEPC), under the aegis of Ministry of Commerce, Government Of India offers a reimbursement programme to International Buyers who visit“Kids India 2016“exhibition being held from 15th – 17th September 2016.
Under this scheme, the cost of economy class return airfare will be reimbursed by SGEPC to the visiting buyer, up to USD 1000.This reimbursement is being offered by SGEPC under Market Access Initiative Scheme of Department of Commerce, Government of India.
India‘s major potential for toy manufacturers is reflected in Kids India’s steeply ascending growth curve. Don‘t miss the date and meet all important decision makers at Kids India 2016!
Best reasons to visit Kids India:
- Be part of India’s largest one stop B2B event for the toy community
- Get in contact with newcomers and established market leaders
- Get insights about the growing Indian toy industry
- Experience the best spectrum of national and international products and technology
- Witness innovation and creativity at the Design Pavilion from the National Institute of Design
Product groups: Soft Toys, Educational Toys and Games, Learning and
Experimenting, Games, Puzzles, Cards, Children’s Books and Music,
Sports, Leisure, Outdoor, Party and Festive Articles, Costumes, Baby and